Monday, May 15, 2017

End of class

As the class ends I want to thank James and David for going the extra mile to bring music into our class.  The instruments look beautiful and I know the sound must also be grand. Thanks to Corina for sharing her heritage and healing knowledge. How exciting to see Nigel try something radically new and for Debbie to return to a memory. I expect to see more from each of you  down the line. And Diana, your kids did a beautiful job. I hope you will be able to come some summer and spend three weeks on YOU and YOUR work. You deserve to have time for yourself. Maia your take on the project is unique and interesting in its ability to combine various conceptual aspect of art while still using "craft" material. ( Maia is working on transferring images from her laptop to this site....keep checking in).

I hope all all of you keep this book as a reference and a source of inspiration for years to come.

Enjoy your summer.

Future

No comments:

Post a Comment